Joe Cornish, the great British landscape photographer, advocates taking most of your photographs no more than thirty minutes from your home. So, here's my blog featuring pictures either thirty minutes drive or walk away from my front door or from the place where I'm staying for a few days. I'll also be writing about photography in general from time to time. Please enjoy!



Monday 23 May 2011

Newborough Forest

The last day of the Easter break saw me wandering around Newborough Forest near Maeltraeth, Anglesey. It was a new location to explore and the light and weather were quite stunning. I found several lovely glades where new life was blooming and captured spring at its very best. Please enjoy this small selection of pictures...

Click the image for the bigger picture

Click the image for the bigger picture

Click the image for the bigger picture


No comments:

Post a Comment