Joe Cornish, the great British landscape photographer, advocates taking most of your photographs no more than thirty minutes from your home. So, here's my blog featuring pictures either thirty minutes drive or walk away from my front door or from the place where I'm staying for a few days. I'll also be writing about photography in general from time to time. Please enjoy!



Wednesday 6 April 2011

See All the Colours Run*

Having a little time on my hands I decided to play about with the tulip image from Sunday's session and really go for the fine art look!


Click the image for the bigger picture
Silver Efex Pro 2 took care of the monochrome conversion and I followed a tutorial in Scott Selby and Matt Kloskowski's book 'The Photoshop Elements Book for Digital Photographers' to make the card. I'm quite pleased with the results.


*The Painter's Link by Kate Bush from the album 'Aerial'

No comments:

Post a Comment