Joe Cornish, the great British landscape photographer, advocates taking most of your photographs no more than thirty minutes from your home. So, here's my blog featuring pictures either thirty minutes drive or walk away from my front door or from the place where I'm staying for a few days. I'll also be writing about photography in general from time to time. Please enjoy!



Monday 28 February 2011

I'm Published!

I've had a (very) small image published on the letters page of the March edition of Practical Photography (page 14 if you'll permit my vanity!). The image is my take on Robert Doisneau's 'The Kiss', which you can find in entry 'French Street Photography' on this blog. I'm very pleased to be in print again. 


I also got invited to the UK film premiere of 'The Insatiable Moon' in Stoke--on-Trent where I took some photographs for the Stoke Your Fires animation event at the Potteries Museum and Art Gallery. Some of my pictures can be seen on the website on the following link:


http://www.stokeyourfires.co.uk/gallery/gala-opening-the-insatiable-moon/

No comments:

Post a Comment