Joe Cornish, the great British landscape photographer, advocates taking most of your photographs no more than thirty minutes from your home. So, here's my blog featuring pictures either thirty minutes drive or walk away from my front door or from the place where I'm staying for a few days. I'll also be writing about photography in general from time to time. Please enjoy!



Tuesday 11 January 2011

Makeover...

I've decided that the black design on my blog wasn't a good look and have given the place a bit of a makeover. I've selected the grey theme because several photography books suggest that the best background on which to view digital images is medium grey.


There's also been a few minor tweaks behind the scenes and I've expanded some of the text of earlier entries to give a more details about the subjects pictured and reasons for taking them.


I hope you like the new look. Please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment